Premium Organic Blend Bags of Topsoil
Premium Organic Blend Topsoil is a non-sterile screened mixture of compost, soil, and sand. This makes Premium Blend Topsoil great for:
- Creating flower beds or vegetable gardens
- Potting plants
- Leveling shallow dips in a yard and for growing grass.
Premium Organic Blend Topsoil is a great soil for planting. It's well screened and its organic material makes it very light and able to hold large amounts of water. While this is great for planting, it does not work well for building large areas or grading away from your home. If you're looking for soil to grade or build up large areas, we suggest our Fill Dirt that we offer as well.
If you're looking for great soil to plant in, Premium Organic Blend Topsoil is most likely the best option.
How do I get my Soil?
- Load the product directly into your truck or trailer using a "skid-steerer" (or Bobcat front loader). Keep in mind the truck bed needs to have an open top to use the loader. You are also welcome to shovel it in a vehicle with a closed top.
- Deliver your product in a dump truck that can dump in almost any paved area. We have trucks of various sizes that can fit almost any need. (In most cases used for bulk products)
- Fill any container you bring! It's much cheaper than buying prepackaged bags.
How much do I need?
Don't worry, this is our most common question and it is easy to figure out with our soil calculator! Bulk soil is sold by cubic yard which is 27 cubic feet. If you input some information into our calculator, we will provide you with how much soil you will need for your project. Simply get the width and length of the areas that you will be applying the gravel and input the information in our soil project calculator, then select your desired depth of gravel. The calculator will figure out how many cubic yards you will need!
Topsoil Installation Instructions:
- There are no tricks for installation. Simply cover the area with soil where you wish to plant. We suggest using a digging shovel (a shovel with a point) to move the soil and a metal rake to spread and level the soil.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call our experts at 614-792-8686 or use the chat window at the bottom right of your screen.
We also can install the product for you
Simply fill out this online form below (labeled "REQUEST A CONSULTATION"), and we will be out there to provide an immediate on-site estimate for the work you would like completed! Please keep in mind that the estimates are for installation projects, unfortunately, it is cost-prohibitive to offer home visits to help calculate how much stone you need if you are installing the stone yourself. Visit this page if you are interested in learning the approximate installation cost for Topsoil.