Medium Black Mexican Beach Pebbles
Mexican beach pebbles are beautiful decorative gravel that can be used to enhance the aesthetic of landscape beds or ponds. This round gravel can be used for pathways, garden beds, and other decorative areas around your home.
This decorative gravel has several benefits, including:
- Declined soil erosion
- No mold growth
- Long lasting
- Good for those with allergies
- Cost effective
Are you interested in learning more about small buff Mexican beach pebbles or the other gravel selections Mr. Mulch has to offer? Then give us a call today at 614-792-8686 for more information.
How do I get my Beach Pebbles?
- Load the product directly into your truck or trailer using a "skid-steerer" (or Bobcat front loader). Keep in mind the truck bed needs to have an open top to use the loader. You are more than welcome to shovel it in a vehicle that has a closed top.
-Deliver your product in a dump truck that can dump in almost any paved area. We have trucks of various sizes that can fit almost any need.
-Delivery your product in a SuperSack which is a 3'x3'x3' bag on a pallet. The SuperSack is brought to you and placed in a paved area using a forklift on the back of the truck.
- Fill any container you bring! It's much cheaper than buying prepackaged bags.
- Install the product for you! Simply fill out this online form below (labeled "REQUEST A CONSULTATION"), and we will be out there to provide an immediate on-site estimate for the work you would like completed! Please keep in mind that the estimates are for installation projects, unfortunately, it is cost-prohibitive to offer home visits to help calculate how much stone you need if you are installing the stone yourself. Visit this page if you are interested in learning the approximate installation cost for Mexican Beach Pebbles.
Coverage per 75 lb bag:
- 7.42 sf per 75 lb bag @ 1 inch thick
- 4.95 sf per 75 lb bag @ 2 inch thick
- 2.47 sf per 75 lb bag @ 3 inch thick