Pine Bark Nuggets
Pine Bark Nugget Mulch in bags is comprised of natural pine bark nuggets or large chips that are perfect for any of your landscape beds or pathways. These pine bark nuggets have a variety of advantages for your garden. These benefits include:
- Long lasting
- Works well with mature plants
- Controls weeds
- Adds acidity to the soil
- Supplies organic material to the soil
- Slows plant decay
- Heat and moisture retention in the soil
Like other types of pine bark mulch, Pine Bark Nugget Mulch gives off a pleasant scent, and its slow decomposition rate means the mulch will last more than one year. Also, Pine Bark Nugget Mulch tends to be lighter in weight than some other mulches, it is easier to insert into your landscaping area.
How do I get my mulch?
We have different ways to get the mulch to its final place...your landscape beds!
1. You can stop by our store anytime to purchase the mulch and we will load it for you, so no dirty work for you (yet).
2. If you prefer, we can deliver it to your home so you do not need to pick up. The delivery charge varies and depends on where you live and how much you get. When you are in the shopping cart, you will be prompted to select ‘pick up in store’ or ‘delivery’. When you select the delivery option, it will ask for the zip code where the product will be delivered.
3. Simply click the button below to fill out the online form and we will be out there to provide an on-site estimate for the work you would like completed! Please keep in mind that the estimates are for installation projects, unfortunately, it is cost-prohibitive to offer home visits to help calculate how much mulch you need if you are installing the mulch yourself. Visit this page if you are interested in learning the approximate installation cost for Pine Bark Nuggets Bagged Mulch. Don’t worry though, chat with us online or even call us on the phone, we would love to help you figure out how much you need!
How much do I need?
Each two cubic foot bag covers 6 square feet at 4" deep, 9 square feet at 3" deep, or 12 square feet at 2" deep.
Pine Bark Nugget Mulch Color:
Pine Bark Nugget Mulch Texture/Shape/Size:
Largest pine nugget
Pine Bark Nugget Mulch Material:
Southern Pine Bark
Approximate Weight of Pine Bark Nugget Mulch:
Volume of Pine Bark Nugget Mulch:
2 Cubic Feet
Bags on a pallet of Pine Bark Nugget Mulch:
Mulch Installation Instructions:
Add a generous thickness of mulch. The depth of mulch is really important if you want to retain moisture and prevent weed growth. Aim for at least two to four inches (5-10cm) of depth.
Other Packaging Options:
This product is only available in 2 cubic foot bags.
This product is generally shipped palletized on our flatbed truck and placed on your driveway. This product can delivered any other bagged/packaged mulch, bagged/packaged topsoil, bagged/packaged sand, bagged concrete mix, bagged/packaged gravel, grass seed, straw, sod, Eco-Bricks, bagged/packaged salt, bagged wood pellets or packaged firewood. Due to the nature of the packaging and trucks we use, we cannot deliver this bagged product with any bulk mulch, bulk topsoil, bulk sand, bulk gravel, bulk salt, or bulk firewood.
This product is stocked at our store and can be returned for full credit within 30 days with receipt. Product must be returned fully sealed with no rips in the bag(s).