Return Policy for Mr. Mulch Landscape Supply:
- We must have the customer or business on file with the history of the original purchase in our system to complete a return or paper receipt, if not the return will be not allowed.
- Products must be returned within 30 days of their original sale date.
- Bulk products, natural stone, services (delivery, cutting, or engraving), discontinued merchandise, straw, firewood, and sod cannot be returned for any reason.
- Special orders are orders containing merchandise that is not held in regular stock and is ordered at the specific request of the customer. Special orders cannot be cancelled, returned or exchanged under any circumstances once Mr. Mulch has placed the order with the manufacturer or more than 24 hours after the order is placed by the customer.
- All merchandise must be returned to the store before the return will be processed.
- Merchandise must be new, unused, and packaged in the manner in which it was originally purchased.
- Unilock concrete pavers, caps, and walls products must be returned by unit on the sale order or receipt.
- Some restocking/return fees may apply. Please see the individual item on the website or receipt for specific information.
- Customers must present ID for all returns.
- All money will be returned with the same payment method that was used to purchase the merchandise.
- If the return is more than $20.00 in cash, we reserve the right to issue a refund check. A check will be issued and mailed within 10 business days of the return of the product.
- If a product is defective in any way, the return can only be approved by the Customer Service Manager. A receipt or sales history of purchase MUST be presented and within 30 days of the original purchase.
Return Policy for The Outdoor Living Store:
At Outdoor Living by Mr. Mulch, you may return the new, unused, resalable non-special order items purchased on our website within 30 days of purchase. Contact our customer service by filling out the INFORMATION REQUEST FORM to get a return authorization number before sending any item(s) back. Notifying customer service of the items to be returned will significantly expedite your refund. Please note: Some item(s) ship directly from the manufacturer, so some returns will need to be sent back to a different address. Once we have provided a return authorization number, simply ship the item(s) to the return address provided.
Upon receipt of returned merchandise, we will credit the amount you paid for the product(s), minus our original shipping cost. This may be different than what we charged you, we offer free freight but we do have shipping costs sending the product to you. If you return the product, we will adjust the return for our original shipping charges).. We will advise you of the amount of this shipping cost when the return authorization is provided. When returning or exchanging item(s) please keep the original packing. We are unable to send out a box or packaging for returns or exchanges. If you do not have the original packaging, you will be responsible for obtaining a new packaging and/or box. The shipping cost will be provided for you when you receive the return authorization.
Please note that item(s) will be inspected upon return to determine if the item(s) are in resalable condition. If upon inspection, the item(s) are deemed unsalable, your credit will be subject to approval.