The beauty of southern pine needles on the golf course, no other mulch provide this feel. You can have that same soft look for your own landscaping beds if you choose Pine Needle/Straw Mulch. There are many benefits to using pine straw bales, including:
- Works well with new or mature plants
- Controls weeds
- Easy to rearrange for new planting
- Supplies organic material to the soil
- Little washout during rain
- Work great with plants that prefer acidic soil
Pine Needle/Straw Mulch is a quick and lightweight material to use in your garden beds. It is also an eco-friendly way to mulch because needles can be gathered from the forest floor. This means it is a sustainable way to mulch your gardens and landscaped areas. Each bale is L-23", W-14", H-11" and there are 48 bales per pallet.
How do I get my mulch?
We have different ways to get the mulch to its final place...your landscape beds!
1. You can stop by our store anytime to purchase the mulch and we will load it for you, so no dirty work for you (yet).
2. If you prefer, we can deliver it to your home so you do not need to pick up. The delivery charge varies and depends on where you live and how much you get. When you are in the shopping cart, you will be prompted to select ‘pick up in store’ or ‘delivery’. When you select the delivery option, it will ask for the zip code where the product will be delivered.