Natural Brown Double Shredded Hardwood Mulch
Natural Brown Double Shredded Hardwood Mulch in bags has several benefits that will improve the look of your landscaping. These benefits include:
- Allowing runoff of excess rainfall
- Controlling weeds
- Supplies organic material to the soil
- Heat retention
- Slows plant decay
- Moisture retention
- Protecting crops from soil borne diseases
Along with these great landscape benefits, Natural Brown Double Shredded Hardwood Mulch in bags is processed twice to achieve a medium texture, which further amplifies its color. The mulch retains that brown hue over time, which helps landscaping to stay attractive all year long.
How do I get my mulch?
We have different ways to get the mulch to its final place...your landscape beds!
1. You can stop by our store anytime to purchase the mulch and we will load it for you, so no dirty work for you (yet).
2. If you prefer, we can deliver it to your home so you do not need to pick up. The delivery charge varies and depends on where you live and how much you get. When you are in the shopping cart, you will be prompted to select ‘pick up in store’ or ‘delivery’. When you select the delivery option, it will ask for the zip code where the product will be delivered.
3. Simply click the button below to fill out the online form and we will be out there to provide an on-site estimate for the work you would like completed! Please keep in mind that the estimates are for installation projects, unfortunately, it is cost-prohibitive to offer home visits to help calculate how much mulch you need if you are installing the mulch yourself. Visit this page if you are interested in learning the approximate installation cost for Natural Brown Double Shredded Hardwood Bagged Mulch. Don’t worry though, chat with us online or even call us on the phone, we would love to help you figure out how much you need!
How much do I need?
Each two cubic foot bag covers 6 square feet at 4" deep, 9 square feet at 3" deep, or 12 square feet at 2" deep.
Double Shredded Hardwood Mulch:
Natural Dark Brown
Double Shredded Hardwood Mulch Texture/Shape/Size:
Double shredded mulch with medium texture
Double Shredded Hardwood Mulch Material:
Approximate Weight of Double Shredded Hardwood Mulch:
Volume of Double Shredded Hardwood Mulch:
2 Cubic Feet
Bags on a pallet of Double Shredded Hardwood Mulch:
Mulch Installation Instructions:
Add a generous thickness of mulch. The depth of mulch is really important if you want to retain moisture and prevent weed growth. Aim for at least two to four inches (5-10cm) of depth.
Other Packaging Options:
This product is also available by the cubic yard.
This product is generally shipped palletized on our flatbed truck and placed on your driveway. This product can be delivered with any other bagged/packaged mulch, bagged/packaged topsoil, bagged/packaged sand, bagged concrete mix, bagged/packaged gravel, grass seed, straw, sod, Eco-Bricks, bagged/packaged salt, bagged wood pellets or packaged firewood. Due to the nature of the packaging and trucks we use, we cannot deliver this bagged product with any bulk mulch, bulk topsoil, bulk sand, bulk gravel, bulk salt, or bulk firewood.
This product is stocked at our store and can be returned for full credit within 30 days with a receipt. The product must be returned fully sealed with no rips in the bag(s).