The Ultimate Driveway Paver
With compressive strength ratings up to 4 times the strength of concrete, and a virtually impenetrable stain resistant barrier, Courtstone is the ideal choice for patios, walkways, entrances, and especially driveways.
Have the elegant look of old European cobblestones with the durability and performance of advanced modern technology.
Shapes & Sizes
21.5 cm x 13 cm x 6 cm
8.25" x 5" x 2.25"
18.5 cm x 13 cm x 6 cm
7.25" x 5" x 2.25"
16.5 cm x 13 cm x 6 cm
6.5" x 5" x 2.25"
14.5 cm x 13 cm x 6 cm
5.5" x 5" x 2.25"
13 cm x 13 cm x 6 cm
5" x 5" x 2.25"
This product features EnduraColor™ Plus, a proprietary blended layer of nature’s highest performing minerals that never fade. It virtually outperforms any other paver surface when it comes to surface wear, color retention and its ability to repel even the nastiest staining substances. Choosing EnduraColor Plus, will ensure your patio, driveway, outdoor kitchen or pool deck will look like new, even after years of wear and tear.
Jointing Compound - Small detail, Big difference
To add the finishing touches on your project experiment with the different sand options below. Different sand colors can have a significant impact on the overall look and feel of your paver patio, driveway or pool deck. Experiment with the different sand color options below for Antara. By clicking the different sand colors the joints will change in the image on the left. Click the image to see a larger version
Learn About Courtstone
Courtstone Torture Test
Borders & Accents
Reala™ Surface Technology
Ultima™ Concrete Technology
|Unit Thickness||Sq. Ft. Bndl.||Sq. Ft. Layer||Layers Bndl.||Ln Ft Bndl. Sailor||Units Sq. Ft.||Lbs Bndl.||Units Bndl.|
Courtstone® Pebble Taupe, Dawn Mist Blend Sold Separately/Blended on Site
Additional Courtstone® Information
Sold in full bundles only on a refundable skid. Important: Textured surfaces require a buffer between the plate compactor and the paver surface to prevent scuffing.Take extra care when using Polymeric Sand with this product. Contact Unilock for information.
Cobblestone style meets high technology. Made with Ultima concrete which is up to 4 times stronger than conventional poured concrete, Courtstone is the ultimate driveway and accent paver. Each cobble is uniquely formed to closely resemble authentic European cobblestones.
Base Requirement & Bedding Course – standard paver specification
Handling & Installation – A protective pad is required when doing the final paver compaction. Courtstone installs in a linear random only. Be sure to offset joints for best appearance. Cutting is seldom required if you carefully select the end paver sizes. Recommend that the orientation of the pavers to be oriented in the direction to avoid “visual corn rows” as much as possible. The random pattern is the most pleasing. Minimum radius 6 feet for curved applications. Install from multiple pallets for best color distribution.
· all paver applications. (no walls)
Jointing Material and Joint Stabilization
- Good: Ordinary dry joint sand stabilized by a water-based or solvent based joint sand stabilizer sealer.
- Better: EasyPro , Techniseal RG+, Polymeric Sand MAX
- Best: Alliance Sand - Eurostone
- Polymeric sand is often installed too high in the joint. Ensure the sand level is lower than the paver surface to allow for a three dimensional appearance.
- Alliance Gator Maxx Polymeric Sand is recommended for concrete overlays.
- Courtstone installations should always be encapsulated with a tighter joint paver on the outside row such as Copthorne, Umbriano or Belpasso. Using Courtstone at the outer edge of an installation may result in joint sand loss on the outside row.
- Product may be sealed but it is not absolutely required
- sealers generally decrease the slip resistance of a product
- Unilock Unicare, Surebond, BP Pro and Techniseal sealers can be used.
- Semi-gloss sealers will still appear glossy on this product. Please test a stone to ensure the desired effect.
- Product must be cleaned before sealing
Cleaners – Any paver cleaner from Unilock, Techniseal, Surebond or BP- Pro is acceptable.
Special note: Other than overlay on concrete stoops and steps, you should have a bedding layer between the pavers and the poured concrete surface to avoid issues with height variance