Dyed Red Double Shredded Hardwood Mulch
Dyed Red Double Shredded Hardwood Mulch in bags has a bright, rich red color that will provide a pop to your garden bed's appeal while having an array of benefits that improve the health and life of your plants. These advantages include:
- Allowing runoff of excess rainfall
- Supplies organic material to the soil
- Moisture retention
- Constant soil temperature
- Slows plant decay
- Protecting crops from soil borne diseases
- Controlling weeds
However, these are not the only benefits of Dyed Red Double Shredded Hardwood Mulch in bags. This dyed red mulch keeps its rich, red color year round that will improve the overall aesthetic of your garden beds in any season.
How do I get my mulch?
We have different ways to get the mulch to its final place...your landscape beds!
1. You can stop by our store anytime to purchase the mulch and we will load it for you, so no dirty work for you (yet).
2. If you prefer, we can deliver it to your home so you do not need to pick up. The delivery charge varies and depends on where you live and how much you get. When you are in the shopping cart, you will be prompted to select ‘pick up in store’ or ‘delivery’. When you select the delivery option, it will ask for the zip code where the product will be delivered.
3. Simply click the button below to fill out the online form and we will be out there to provide an on-site estimate for the work you would like completed! Please keep in mind that the estimates are for installation projects, unfortunately, it is cost-prohibitive to offer home visits to help calculate how much mulch you need. Don’t worry though, chat with us online or even call us on the phone, we would love to help you figure out how much you need!
How much do I need?
Dyed Red Double Shredded Mulch Coverage:
Each two cubic foot bag covers 6 square feet at 4" deep, 9 square feet at 3" deep, or 12 square feet at 2" deep.
Dyed Red Double Shredded Mulch Color:
Dyed Red Double Shredded Mulch Texture/Shape/Size:
Double shredded, medium texture
Dyed Red Double Shredded Mulch Material:
Approximate Weight of Dyed Red Double Shredded Mulch:
Volume of Dyed Red Double Shredded Mulch:
2 Cubic Feet
Bags on a pallet of Dyed Red Double Shredded Mulch:
Dyed Red Double Shredded Mulch Installation Instructions:
Add a generous thickness of mulch. The depth of mulch is really important if you want to retain moisture and prevent weed growth. Aim for at least two to four inches (5-10cm) of depth. With any color enhanced mulch (dyed mulch), it must cure or dry for a period of 24 hours after it is spread. Please check the weather forecast and apply dyed mulch when there is no rain in the forecast for 24 hours after you apply the mulch. If it rains or water is applied to the dyed mulch before this period, the dye/colorant will wash out.
Other Packaging Options:
This product is only available in 2 cubic foot bags.
This product is generally shipped palletized on our flatbed truck and placed on your driveway. This product can be delivered with any other bagged/packaged mulch, bagged/packaged topsoil, bagged/packaged sand, bagged concrete mix, bagged/packaged gravel, grass seed, straw, sod, Eco-Bricks, bagged/packaged salt, bagged wood pellets or packaged firewood. Due to the nature of the packaging and trucks we use, we cannot deliver this bagged product with any bulk mulch, bulk topsoil, bulk sand, bulk gravel, bulk salt, or bulk firewood.
This product is stocked at our store and can be returned for full credit within 30 days with a receipt. The product must be returned fully sealed with no rips in the bag(s).