Dyed Brown Double Shredded Hardwood Mulch
Dyed Brown Double Shredded Hardwood Mulch in bags has the deep, rich brown shade that will enhance your garden beds appeal. Dyed Brown Double Shredded Hardwood Mulch also provides some advantages that help your plant's growth and yields. These advantages include:
- Slows plant decay
- Protecting plants from soil borne diseases
- Controlling weeds
- Moisture retention
- Heat retention
- Allowing runoff of excess rainfall
These are not the only benefits of Dyed Brown Double Shredded Hardwood Mulch, this dyed brown mulch keeps its rich, brown color most of the year which will improve the overall aesthetic of your landscaped areas in any season.
Ways To Purchase Product at Mr. Mulch Landscape Supply:
- Call 614-792-8686. We can take your payment information at that time and email you a receipt OR we can email you a quote that you can click to pay.
- Online chat at www.mrmulch.com. You can shop for what you want online, then click on the CHAT feature. We will chat with you then email you a quote. You can click to pay or call us at 614-792-8686 to pay.
- You can order at www.mrmulch.com. You can shop and purchase directly from our website. Of course you can chat and call while on the website any time too. Our website accepts payments and is completely secure, but is not automatically tied to our internal system so we must enter the order into the system. Please allow approximately one hour for this to occur. We will email you a receipt, once that happens you can pick up your order.
- In store purchase is still welcomed as well. Find a parking spot and shop our 2+ acres outdoor facility to see all our amazing products. Once you are ready to purchase, see a team member for direction. You will be asked to pay before loading any product into your vehicle.
How do I get my mulch?
We have different ways to get the mulch to its final place...your landscape beds!
1. You can stop by our store anytime to purchase the mulch and we will load it for you, so no dirty work for you (yet).
2. If you prefer, we can deliver it to your home so you do not need to pick up. The delivery charge varies and depends on where you live and how much you get. When you are in the shopping cart, you will be prompted to select ‘pick up in store’ or ‘delivery’. When you select the delivery option, it will ask for the zip code where the product will be delivered.