Dyed Black Triple Shredded Hardwood Bulk Mulch
Dyed Black Triple Shredded Hardwood Mulch has a variety of benefits that will improve your flower and vegetable beds, while also boosting the aesthetic appeal of your landscape design. These benefits include:
- Controlling weeds
- Moisture retention
- Increased heat retention due to dyed black mulch.
- Protecting crops from soil-borne diseases
- Allowing runoff of excess rainfall
- Slows plant decay
- Supplies organic material to the soil
Along with these amazing plant bed benefits, Dyed Black Triple Shredded Hardwood Mulch in bulk can also be added as a compost amendment because of its finely shredded pieces. The mulch retains its color nicely, and it stays in place, which helps landscaping to stay neat and attractive all year long.
With any color enhanced mulch (dyed mulch), it must cure or dry for a period of 24 hours after it is spread. Please check the weather forecast and apply dyed mulch when there is no rain in the forecast for 24 hours after you apply the mulch. If it rains or water is applied to the dyed mulch before this period, the dye/colorant will wash out.
How do I get my mulch?
We have different ways to get the mulch to its final place...your landscape beds!
1. You can stop by our store anytime to purchase the mulch and we will load it for you, so no dirty work for you (yet).
2. If you prefer, we can deliver it to your home so you do not need to pick up. The delivery charge varies and depends on where you live and how much you get. When you are in the shopping cart, you will be prompted to select ‘pick up in store’ or ‘delivery’. When you select the delivery option, it will ask for the zip code where the product will be delivered.
3. Simply click the button below to fill out the online form and we will be out there to provide an on-site estimate for the work you would like completed! Please keep in mind that the estimates are for installation projects, unfortunately, it is cost-prohibitive to offer home visits to help calculate how much mulch you need if you are installing the mulch yourself. Visit this page if you are interested in learning the approximate installation cost for Dyed Black Triple Shredded Hardwood Bulk Mulch. Don’t worry though, chat with us online or even call us on the phone, we would love to help you figure out how much you need!
You may also like
Premium Organic Blend Bulk Topsoil$54.000 Per Cubic Yard
WeeDEnder 20 year Premium Landscape Fabric (3' x 50')$20.000 Per Each
Zoo Brew Bulk Compost$46.000 Per Cubic Yard