Join Our Team
We are continually looking for great people to join our team! Below is a list of the opportunities that are available now, please click on the following jobs to submit an application, or you can always give us a call at 614-792-8686!
We are looking for a motivated, experienced Flatbed Truck Driver to serve our Residential Delivery Customers. The ideal candidate will have Truck Mounted Forklift experience, but we will train the right candidate.
We are seeking drivers with a Class A CDL to join our team! Insurance REQUIRE TWO YEARS OF CLASS A EXPERIENCE! You will be responsible for safely operating a flatbed truck (semi & trailer) with piggyback as well as a non-CDL dump truck. Mostly outbound deliveries to residential homes in the Columbus area with limited pick ups at suppliers locally in Ohio. Generally, work schedule is 7AM to 5PM, with at least 1 weekend day off. Looking for both part-time and full-time drivers. Seasonal works too!
- Safely operate a tractor-trailer truck and/or dump truck
- Transport Palletized material from our yard to residential addresses
- Unload Materials at Job Site or Residence and place in specified delivery location
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Document and log work/rest periods, Miles spent driving, delivery and pick up information using electronic devices
- Secure load and ensure all items reach customer location
- Comply with DOT rules and regulations (size, weight, cargo securement, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents, or violations
- Keep vehicle clean and organized, wash when necessary
- 2 years CDL A experience REQUIRED
- 1 Year Local or Residential Delivery PREFERRED
- Previous experience with piggyback/forklift is PREFERRED
- Proficient with electronic equipment and software (PC, IPAD, GPS, ELD, CB etc)
- Commercial driver's license (Class A)
- Valid DOT Medical Card
- Must have clean driving record or with very limited points
- Must be willing to take ODOT required drug test
- Will be required to pass Road and Maneuverability test upon Interview
- Extensive knowledge of DOT rules and regulations
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc)
- Strong work ethic
- Able to provide 3 years employment experience, 10 Yrs CDL Experience
Compensation and Benefits:
- HOURLY PAY WITH OVERTIME
- Starting pay $45-55k minimum per year depending on experience.
- Plenty of Overtime in season.
- Employee Discount Program
- Yearly Christmas Bonus paid in November.
- 2 weeks paid vacation per year if taken Dec-Feb.
- NO extended TIME OFF GRANTED MAR 1ST-JULY 4TH.
- Well Maintained 2014 International Pro-Star Day Cab
- Relaxed atmosphere and family run veteran owned business
We are currently hiring for two types of position, Remote and In Store, with flexibility to do both preferred. All training will take place at the Mr. Mulch Landscape Supply Yard.
Are you interested in being a part of the best company in the landscape supply business? Want to be a part of a REAL team? Looking for a fun, fast-paced, and rewarding opportunity? You have just found our next opportunity! Mr. Mulch Landscape Supply is your next home!
Our customer service representatives will work directly with the general public as well as landscape professionals. You will handle various transactions that include invoicing for customer that are picking up product at that time, orders that will be shipped at a later date or picked up, returns of products, and quotes for future business. You will also be responsible for managing open orders by communicating with operations and the customer as needed. Customer quotes will be followed through in an attempt to close the sale. Our main product lines that you will be selling are pavers, retaining walls, gravel, sand, mulch, topsoil, natural stone, etc. If you have knowledge of the building and installation, that is a big plus!!
We utilize a new ERP system that includes POS, Sales, Live Chat, CRM, etc. We also use Google platform and other cloud-based applications. We are looking for tech savy team members that will provide the absolute best customer service to ensure our we maintain a high customer retention rate.
So...if you are looking to be a part of the absolute best team in the landscape supply industry, this is the opportunity for you. Compensation is great if you are great...These positions will fill fast, act today to set up an interview!
Great opportunity to work outside! You will load customers with products purchased ranging from mulch, topsoil, bricks, stone, and other landscaping supplies. If you have loader experience with a Bobcat or forklift, you will use those machines as well. If not, we will train you.
Must be organized
Pay attention to detail
Proficient with electronic equipment and software
Enjoy physical labor
Want to be outside in weather
Really dig serving customers
Bi Lingual a plus (Spanish)
Steel Toe Boots and Khaki, Jean, or Navy Shorts or pants REQUIRED
Shirts will be provided
You will also help with inventory (product) counts, receive inventory, as well as load inventory. You are expected to clean and sweep while you are in between customers...we have asphalt so NO GRASS WILL GROW UNDER YOUR FEET!! We are a fast paced and FUN workplace.
At times, you will need to help customer solve problems like which products to use or how much they will need.
We have incentives as well as hourly wages so you can earn more money!!