We have a huge selection of natural stone to choose from decorative gravels, wall and patio stone, contruction gravels, boulders and more. Below you can select a category or proceed further down the page and shop all natural stone. Quick delivery or convenient pick up is available 7 days a week!
Mr. Mulch is a full service landscape supply company, founded in 1995 by Craig Schweitzer, a Gulf War Veteran. This family run business is operated by Craig and his wife, Linda as well as their three children.
Decorative gravel and pebbles used to spruce up and and last forever. Available in both bulk and bags.
Beautiful flaggers and steppers that can be used to build anything from a stepping stone path to walkways and patios.
Beautiful natural stone that can be used to build anything from a border for a bed to large retaining walls.
Need something big? You'll find it here!
Contruction grade stone for driveway gravel, base for building patios, or sands for leveling.
Find your bulk sand and gravel needs here!
Need a few bags of decorataive or construction gravel? Find it here!
Find our easily delivered palletized stone here!
Items 41-50 of 59
- 1"-2" Red Mexican Beach Pebbles, 75 lb bag (98)Are you considering mulching your next landscaping project with Mexican beach pebbles? Check out small buff Mexican beach pebbles from Mr. Mulch! These small pebbles help lock in moisture, and they are easy to apply. Mexican beach pebbles is also great for paths and other walkways. Learn More$39.99 per bag
- Red Lava Rock, 1/2 Cubic Foot Bag (142)Red lava rocks from Mr. Mulch are a great, lightweight way to improve the look of garden area. Lava rocks enhance the aesthetic appeal of beds because of color and texture. These rocks are awesome for regulating temperature in gardens because they heat up during the day and release that heat at night. Red lava rocks are used in fire features as well. Learn More$5.99 per bag As low as $4.99 per bag
- Black Lava Rock, 0.5 Cubic Foot Bag (141)
Black lava rocks from Mr. Mulch are a great, lightweight way to improve the look of garden area. Lava rocks enhance the aesthetic appeal of beds because of color and texture. These rocks are awesome for regulating temperature in gardens because they heat up during the day and release that heat at night. Black lava rocks often used in fire features as well.Learn More$19.00
- Concrete Mix, 80 Pound Bag (116)
Quikrete 80 lb. Concrete Mix can be used for building or repairing foundation walls, sidewalks, curbs, steps and ramps and for setting posts. This mix designed for pouring concrete 2 in. thick or more. Quikrete 80 lb. Concrete Mix consists of a uniformly blended, properly proportioned mixture of gravel, sand and Portland cement.Learn More$6.99 per bag
- Pond Pebble, 1/2 Cubic Foot Bag (109)
Anyone looking for a great mulch that doesn't trap water and allows natural rain runoff should consider bagged pond pebbles from Mr. Mulch! By using pond pebbles for your mulching projects, water is allowed to be pulled down into soil, instead of being absorbed by the mulch. Pond pebbles also cut down on the need for annual mulching. They do not break down over time, and do not need to be replaced.Learn More$4.50 per bag
- River Pebble, 1/2 Cubic Foot Bag (108)
If you are looking for a good, lower maintenance option for your landscapes, you may want to consider river pebbles from Mr. Mulch! Unlike wood mulches that can break down over time, river pebbles do not break down. They are also able to be reused, which prevents waste. River pebbles are a great way to improve the look of your beds without vigilance that some mulches require.Learn More$4.50 per bag
- Pea Pebble, 1/2 Cubic Foot Bag (107)
Trying to find a good mulch option that doesn't wash away or break down over time? Check out bagged pea pebble gravel from Mr. Mulch. Pea pebbles are a great choice for beds that are prone to standing water. They do not absorb water, and they also cut down on soil erosion. Bagged pea pebbles are also great for those who suffer allergies, because they do not promote mold growth.Learn More$4.50 per bag