Fill Dirt, Cubic Yard (202)
- Buy 5 for $23.00 each and save 21%
- Buy 10 for $20.00 each and save 31%
- Buy 15 for $17.00 each and save 41%
Great choice if you are looking for low price to fill holes.
Fill dirt is a mixture of soil, gravel, and mulch that is accumlated from our yard and dig out from patios. This is an excellent choice to save money to build beds or fill in holes that you are okay with this mixture. It's a great way to fill in an old swimming pool.
How do I get my fill dirt?
- Load the product directly into your truck or trailer using a "skid-steerer" (or Bobcat front loader). Keep in mind the truck bed needs to have an open top to use the loader. You are more than welcome to shovel it in a vechicle that has a closed top.
-Deliver your product in a dump truck that can dump in almost any paved area. We have trucks of various sizes that can fit almost any need.
- Fill any container you bring! It's much cheaper than buying prepackaged bags.
- Install the product for you! Simply fill out this on-line form below (labeled "FREE ESTIMATES"), select an appointment time, and we will be out there to provide an immediate on-site estimate for the work you would like completed! As a general rule, installation labor is approximately $75.00 per cubic yard plus the cost of the material...again just a ballpark so you know what to expect.
Please see below for more detailed information about delivery.
How much do I need?
This is the most common question we have and it is easy to figure out with our soil calculator! Bulk soil is sold by cubic yard which is 27 cubic feet. If you provide input a little information to our calculator, we will provide you with how much soil you will need for your project. Simply get the width and length of the areas that you will be applying the gravel and input the information in our soil project calculator, then select your desired depth of gravel. The calculator will figure out how many cubic yards you will need!
Fill Dirt Calculator
Fill Dirt Coverage:
Each cubic yard covers approximately 81 square feet at 4" deep, 108 square feet at 3" deep, or 162 square feet at 2" deep.
Fill Dirt Color:
This mixture has gravel, stone, dirt, mulch, etc in it. So the color varies, but generally earthtone
Fill Dirt Shape/Size:
This fill dirt is partially processed or screened topsoil, but also has chunks of soil from patio dig outs and soil that is chunky because it is rained on. Also, there is some mulch and stones mixed in too.
Fill Dirt Materiall:
Mixture of soil, mulch, and stone....mostly soil.
Weight of Fill Dirt :
Volume of one cubic yard of Fill Dirt:
27 Cubic Feet
If you have any questions, please feel free to call our experts at 614-792-8686 or use the chat window at the bottom right of your screen.
Other Packaging Options:
This product is also available only in bulk.
Bulk products in loose form will be dumped from our trucks or loaded by machine in your open truck. Unfortunately, we cannot mix bulk products on the same truck nor can we dump your product in more than one spot. If you are interested in multiple bulk products, you may want to consider selecting the Supersack packaging option, then you can mix the bulk products on the same truck if they are all packaged in Supersacks. We can bring up to 15 cubic yards or tons of bulk or packaged material to you per delivery. Please keep in mind that our drivers ability to place the product in the exact location you want it may be limited due to access and overhead obstructions. We ship product 7 days a week, but please provide a two day notice when orders are placed on-line. Please contact us with any other questions!
Due to the nature of bulk products, it cannot be returned for credit.