Dyed Brown Double Shredded Hardwood Bulk Mulch
Dyed Brown Double Shredded Hardwood Bulk Mulch is top quality bark mulch that is dyed. Unlike many of the bagged mulches at other location, this is the same high quality mulch as our other bulk mulches. It also has one of the finest shred available with no yard waste or manure fillers. Dyed Brown Double Shredded Hardwood Bulk Mulch is all organic hardwood with no large chunks so your landscaping looking clean and composed all year long.
Dyed Brown Double Shredded Hardwood Mulch has a variety of benefits that will improve your flower and vegetable beds, while also boosting the aesthetic appeal of your landscape design. These benefits include:
- Controlling weeds
- Moisture retention
- Increased heat retention due.
- Protecting crops from soil borne diseases
- Allowing runoff of excess rainfall
- Slows plant decay
- Supplies organic material to the soil
Along with these amazing plant bed benefits, Dyed Brown Double Shredded Hardwood Bulk Mulch in bulk can also be added as a compost amendment because of its finely shredded pieces. The mulch retains its color nicely, and it stays in place, which helps landscaping to stay neat and attractive all year long.
How do I get my mulch?
We have different ways to get the mulch to its final place...your landscape beds!
1. You can stop by our store anytime to purchase the mulch and we will load it for you, so no dirty work for you (yet).
2. If you prefer, we can deliver it to your home so you do not need to pick up. The delivery charge vary and depend on where you live and how much you get, here are the current DELIVERY RATES. When you are in the shopping cart, you will be prompted to select pick up in store or delivery. When you select the delivery option, it will ask for the zip code that the product will be delivered.
3. Simple fill out this online form below, enter the information we need, and we will be out there to provide an on-site estimate for the work you would like completed! Please keep in mind that the free estimates are for installation projects, unfortunately it is cost prohibative to offer home visits to help calculate how much mulch you need. We have a great calculator on this website that can figure this out or chat with us or even call us on the phone, we would love to help you figure out how much you need!
How much do I need?
This is one of the most common question we have and it is easy to figure out with our mulch calculator! This mulch is sold by volume (2 cubic foot bags or by the cubic yard) not by weight. If you provide input a little information to our mulch calculator, we will provide you with how much mulch you will need for your project. Simply get the width and length of the areas that you will be applying the mulch and input the information in our mulch calculator, then select your desired depth of mulch (most common depth is 2" for remulching existing beds and 4" for new landscape beds). The calculator will figure out how many bags or cubic yards you will need! Make sure you consider the existing plants in the area, you will not be applying mulch on top of them so minus some of the area out for that!
This product is available loose in bulk or packaged in supersacks (for an additional charge). If you are interested in bags of mulch, this product is available in 2 cubic foot bags.
We install all of the products that we offer for sale. So, yes we will install mulch for you! Generally, the installation (labor) is $70.00 per cubic yard plus the price of the mulch. We also will clean up your landscape beds, create a new edge in your beds, and even trim your shrubs; we will need to visit your home to provide a proposal on these additional services. Please click on the icon below, fill out the information, and we will contact you within 24 hours to set up a home visit so we can learn what work you need completed. We can provide an immediate estimate the day of the visit.
Please keep in mind that the free estimates are for installation projects, unfortunately it is cost prohibitive to offer home visits to help calculate how much mulch you need. We have a great mulch calculator on this website that can figure how much mulch you need. If you want to chat, click on CHAT NOW and we can answer your questions. We are also available via the telephone, call us anytime at 614-792-8686 during business hours.
Bulk products in loose form will be dumped on your driveway. We cannot mix bulk products on the same truck nor can we dump bulk product in more than one spot.
If you are interested in multiple bulk products, you may want to consider selecting the Supersack packaging option, then you can mix the bulk products on the same truck if they are all packaged in Supersacks.
We can bring up to 20 cubic yards of mulch or 10 tons/cubic yards of stone/topsoil if in bulk loose form per delivery. We can ship up to 16 pallets any product per delivery. Delivery rates vary depend on the zip code where the product is delivered, here is a the current delivery rates.
We ship product 7 days a week, but please provide a one to two day notice when orders are placed on-line. Need it quicker, please call us at 614-792-8686 to see if this is possible.
Due to the nature of bulk mulch, it cannot be returned for credit.