Dyed Brown Double Shredded Hardwood Mulch
This is the only dyed brown mulch available in bags from Mr. Mulch. This is an excellent choice if you are looking for a double shredded and dyed brown mulch. It is an excellent choice for mulching large landscape beds that are mulched every other year.
Dyed Brown Double Shredded Hardwood Mulch in bags has the deep, rich brown shade that will enhance your garden beds appeal. Dyed Brown Double Shredded Hardwood Mulch also provide some advantages that help your plant growth and yields. These advantages include:
- Slows plant decay
- Protecting plants from soil borne diseases
- Controlling weeds
- Moisture retention
- Heat retention
- Allowing runoff of excess rainfall
These are not the only benefits of Dyed Brown Double Shredded Hardwood Mulch, this dyed brown mulch keeps its rich, brown color most of the year which will improve the overall aesthetic of your landscaped areas in any season.
Ways To Purchase Product at Mr. Mulch Landscape Supply
- Call 614-792-8686. We can take your payment information at that time and email you a receipt OR we can email you a quote that you can click to pay.
- Online chat at www.mrmulch.com. You can shop for what you want online, then click on the CHAT feature. We will chat with you then email you a quote. You can click to pay or call us at 614-792-8686 to pay.
With either #1 or #2, you can immediately pick up the product at our store during loading hours. THESE ABOVE METHODS ARE THE BEST OPTION FOR SAFETY AND EFFICIENCY IN OUR STORE. Please pull into the entrance with the two American Flag Banners and keep in the RIGHT LANE. Pull up to the furthest point but not beyond the last large adirondack chair. Wait for a team member to assist you. If no one approaches you within a minute or so, just provide a light tap of your horn.
- You can order at www.mrmulch.com. You can shop and purchase directly from our website. Of course you can chat and call while on the website any time too. Our website accepts payments and is completely secure, but is not automatically tied to our internal system so we must enter the order into the system. Please allow approximately one hour for this to occur. We will email you a receipt, once that happens you can pick up your order. Please pull into the entrance with the two American Flag Banners and keep in the RIGHT LANE. Pull up to the furthest point but not beyond the last large adirondack chair. Wait for a team member to assist you. If no one approaches you within a minute or so, just provide a light tap of your horn.
- In store purchase is still available as well. Please pull into the LEFT LANE but do not stop. Find a parking spot and shop our 2+ acres outdoor facility to see all the amazing products. Once you are ready to purchase, see an outside team member for direction. You will be asked to pay before loading any product into your vehicle. There is a line that is inside our 5000 square foot warehouse into our store, spacing is clearly marked so keep your SIX (6) plus feet for social distancing. We request that you do not touch anything and the doors will be open so access is easy. Please tell the customer service team member what you would like to purchase with no touch option, if you choose this option they will need your name, address, phone number, and email to send you a receipt. This process takes slightly longer. Unless you request the no touch process, we will process the transaction traditionally and hand you a receipt for your records. Please show this to the yard staff for loading.
Both #3 & #4 are options, but slow the process down just a bit. It is up to you to choose the best option for you. Keep mindful of #4 option as it provides the most exposure to everyone, so follow the rules and guidelines established.
How much do I need?
This is one of the most common question we have and it is easy to figure out with our mulch calculator! This mulch is sold by volume (2 cubic foot bags or by the cubic yard) not by weight. If you provide input a little information to our mulch calculator, we will provide you with how much mulch you will need for your project. Simply get the width and length of the areas that you will be applying the mulch and input the information in our mulch calculator, then select your desired depth of mulch (most common depth is 2" for remulching existing beds and 4" for new landscape beds). The calculator will figure out how many bags or cubic yards you will need! Make sure you consider the existing plants in the area, you will not be applying mulch on top of them so minus some of the area out for that!
We install all of the products that we offer for sale. So, yes we will install mulch for you! Generally, the installation labor is $5.93 per 2 cubic foot bag plus the price of the mulch. We also will clean up your landscape beds, create a new edge in your beds, and even trim your shrubs; we will need to visit your home to provide a proposal on these additional services. Please click on the icon below, fill out the information, and we will contact you within 24 hours to set up a home visit so we can learn what work you need completed. We can provide an immediate estimate the day of the visit.
Please keep in mind that the free estimates are for installation projects, unfortunately it is cost prohibitive to offer home visits to help calculate how much mulch you need. We have a great mulch calculator on this website that can figure how much mulch you need. If you want to chat, click on CHAT NOW and we can answer your questions. We are also available via the telephone, call us anytime at 614-792-8686 during business hours.
This product is considered a palletized product for shipping purposed. Palletized products are considered bags of mulch, bags of topsoil, bags of sand, bags of gravel, bags of river rock, concrete patio pavers, concrete landscape walls, natural patio stone, natural landscape wall stones, sod, straw, Eco-Bricks, wood pellets, polymeric sands, patio sealers, grass seed, and any bulk products in super sacks. These products will generally be shipped on our flatbed truck and placed on your driveway.
Due to the nature of the packaging and trucks we use, we generally cannot deliver this bagged product with any bulk mulch, bulk topsoil, bulk sand, bulk gravel, bulk salt, or bulk firewood unless these bulk products are packaged in Supersacks. If it is a small number of bags with a small amount of one bulk product, please call us at 614-792-8686 or utilize the chat feature on this site to see if this is possible.
We ship product 7 days a week, but please provide a two day notice on palletized orders and one day lead time on bulk when orders are placed on-line. Need it quicker, please call us at 614-792-8686 or utilize the chat feature on this site to see if this is possible.
This product is stocked at our store and can be returned for full credit within 30 days with receipt. Product must be returned fully sealed with no rips in the packaging.