Mocha Brown Mulch, 2 Cubic Foot Bag
This is the only dyed brown mulch available in bags from Mr. Mulch. This is an excellent choice if you are looking for a course textured dyed brown mulch. It is an excellent choice for mulching large landscape beds that are mulched every other year.
Mocha Brown Shredded Mulch in bags has the deep, rich brown shade that will enhance your garden beds appeal. Mocha Brown also provide some advantages that help your plant growth and yields. These advantages include:
- Slows plant decay
- Protecting plants from soil borne diseases
- Controlling weeds
- Moisture retention
- Heat retention
- Allowing runoff of excess rainfall
These are not the only benefits of Mocha Brown Shredded Mulch, this dyed brown mulch keeps its rich, mocha color most of the year which will improve the overall aesthetic of your landscaped areas in any season.
How do I get my mulch?
We have different ways to get the mulch to its final place...your landscape beds!
1. You can stop by our store anytime to purchase the mulch and we will load it for you, so no dirty work for you (yet).
2. If you prefer, we can deliver it to your home so you do not need to pick up. The delivery charge vary and depend on where you live and how much you get, here are the current DELIVERY RATES. When you are in the shopping cart, you will be prompted to select pick up in store or delivery. When you select the delivery option, it will ask for the zip code that the product will be delivered.
3. Simple fill out this online form below, enter the information we need, and we will be out there to provide an on-site estimate for the work you would like completed! Please keep in mind that the free estimates are for installation projects, unfortunately it is cost prohibative to offer home visits to help calculate how much mulch you need. We have a great calculator on this website that can figure this out or chat with us or even call us on the phone, we would love to help you figure out how much you need!
How much do I need?
This is one of the most common question we have and it is easy to figure out with our mulch calculator! This mulch is sold by volume (2 cubic foot bags or by the cubic yard) not by weight. If you provide input a little information to our mulch calculator, we will provide you with how much mulch you will need for your project. Simply get the width and length of the areas that you will be applying the mulch and input the information in our mulch calculator, then select your desired depth of mulch (most common depth is 2" for remulching existing beds and 4" for new landscape beds). The calculator will figure out how many bags or cubic yards you will need! Make sure you consider the existing plants in the area, you will not be applying mulch on top of them so minus some of the area out for that!
|Texture/Shape/Size||Single shredded mulch with more texture than most mulches, similiar to Kettle Black and Brick Red.|
|Volume||2 Cubic Feet|
|Bags per pallet||60 Bags|
|Coverage||Each two cubic foot bag covers 6 square feet at 4" deep, 9 square feet at 3" deep, or 12 square feet at 2" deep.|
This product is only available in 2 cubic foot bags.
We install all of the products that we offer for sale, we even offer services related to our products as well. So, yes we will install mulch for you! Generally, the installation (labor) is $5.00 per bag. We also will clean up your landscape beds, create a new edge in on your beds, and even trim your shrubs; we will need to visit your home to provide a proposal on this service. Please click on the icon below, fill out the information, and we will provide a complete proposal for you.
Please keep in mind that the free estimates are for installation projects, unfortunately it is cost prohibative to offer home visits to help calculate how much mulch you need. We have a great calculator on this website that can figure this out or chat with us or even call us on the phone, we would love to help you figure out how much you need!
This product is considered a palletized product for shipping purposed. Palletized products are considered bagged/packaged mulch, topsoil, sand, and gravel as well as landscape stone, pavers, wallstone, straw, sod, Enviro-Bricks, or bagged wood pellets. These products will generally be shipped on our flatbed truck and placed on your driveway and possibly one other location in your yard.
Due to the nature of the packaging and trucks we use, we cannot deliver this bagged product with any bulk mulch, bulk topsoil, bulk sand, bulk gravel, bulk salt, or bulk firewood unless these bulk products are packaged in Supersacks.
We ship product 7 days a week, but please provide a one to two day notice when orders are placed on-line. Need it quicker, please call us at 614-792-8686 to see if this is possible.
This product is stocked at our store and can be returned for full credit within 30 days with receipt. Product must be returned fully sealed with no rips in the packaging.